The attorneys and staff at Chung & Press have substantial experience in handling personal injury matters in Virginia, Maryland, and the District of Columbia.
For over twenty years, we have represented individuals injured in automobile accidents. Our attorneys and staff have experience in evaluating claims, working with insurance companies, and litigating personal injury claims to help our clients achieve maximum results.
We assist our clients with all aspects of the personal injury claims process, including:
- Obtaining necessary documents for submission to the insurance company, including police reports and medical records
- Working with the client’s own insurance company for medical benefit payments or PIP coverage
- Negotiating with the defendant’s insurance company to obtain the highest possible settlement
- Litigation in cases where settlement is not possible
- Disbursement of insurance proceeds
Chung & Press is dedicated to protecting the rights of our clients who have been injured through the negligence of another. Our team of attorneys and staff work with our clients to provide thorough legal advice and counsel and committed representation in and out of the courtroom.
Our experienced attorneys and capable staff provide cost efficient legal representation with a high-level of personal attention to all of our clients in the following areas: