Philip K. Chung
Philip Chung has been a partner with Chung & Press, P.C. since its formation in 1993. Mr. Chung’s law practice focuses on legal issues involving real estate, construction, business and bankruptcy law, which includes counseling clients in business and contractual matters, commercial real estate and leasing transactions, and the formation of new business entities. Mr. Chung has handled numerous transactions involving the sale or acquisition of businesses, and commercial real estate.
Mr. Chung received his undergraduate degree from the University of Virginia, and his law degree from The George Washington University National Law Center. Mr. Chung is admitted to practice in the Commonwealth of Virginia as well as various federal courts.
Mr. Chung is active in the community, and has served in the following capacities:
Director and Founding Member of the Virginia Chapter of the Asian Pacific American Bar Association.
- Member, Board of Directors for the Asian and Asian Pacific American Alumni Network of the University of Virginia.
- Member, Board of Trustees for The McLean Orchestra since 2003, for which he was the President for the 2006-2007 season.
- Past Member, Board of Directors of the George Washington University Law School Alumni Association.
- Director and Coach, McLean Youth Football, Inc.
- Coach, McLean High School Freshman Football Team.
Mr. Chung, his wife Joan and their three sons Matthew, Stephen and Zachary reside in McLean, Virginia.
Follow Philip Chung professionally on LinkedIn by clicking here.
Our experienced attorneys and capable staff provide cost efficient legal representation with a high-level of personal attention to all of our clients in the following areas:
Mr Chung is active in both the NoVA and Korean American communities. To view his page in Korean please click the button below for a translation.